Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Encounters, Meeting Daniel








Over a decade ago I was extremely fortunate to meet Daniel.
A couple of my friends took me to see Daniel's band. They were friends of his as well.
From the very beginning it was "Interest at first sight". He was so charming and fun, handsome and so interesting. Not only did we hit it off right from the beginning we talked for hours on our first date and when ever we saw each other. He'd been all over the globe and had amazing stories to tell. I also love how funny & kind he is. How intelligent, artistic and so full of life and ideas. Everyday is a wonderful new adventure(never boring). He is truly my best friend and partner in this wacky world. Everyday I feel so lucky and grateful for what I have with Daniel!

No comments:

Post a Comment