Friday, June 10, 2011

The Glory Days Of Summer ~
















It's been to long since I made a post on Our Haven Place. Which I won't make any excuses for, let's just say that things have been a little busy! I hope you enjoy my collages on Fashion Spark ~ I try to keep things active and interesting there.

So Summer Time is here...YA!! All the fun activies to do. The swimming, eating, reading and traveling.

 Daniel and I have lived down south for a little over 2 1/2 years now. I can't believe it, how the time has quickly gone by. We are falling in love with many things down here. Including the vegetation and it's beauty, it's so green and lovely, and go figure my hair is loving the weather, with all the humidity ( I have waves & curls, the first time in my life) ha! 
To celebrate the South and Summer- I wanted to share a few pic's of the beauty of my new favorite flower. The Magnolia blossom.
Also, very soon I will be sharing some favorite recipes for the Summer
( bbq , salads and desserts... etc). 

Take care,  Peace and Love- Megan 



1 comment:

  1. Meg, I haven't looked at your blog for a while and I forget what a great job you do!!! As always the pictures are amazing and I love the prose too. Hey, the recipes looked so good, I should get busy. Love you

    ReplyDelete